[EU] New sale. Biggest easy plat sale ever?

SiC

On 11/4/2020 at 9:52 AM, FawltyPowers said:

• Jydge
  •  

Jydge is very good. Best 10tons shooter by far. Very similar graphically to Neon Chrome, they reused a lot of stuff. But game is quite different a sort of mix between Neon Chrome and Time Recoil.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:37 PM, DEI2EK said:

Astebreed is on sale finally so i'm gonna hop on that

Astebreed is nice but sometimes a mess. Prismatic Solid is a interesting and overlooked shooter, but some of the trophies require a long play.

On 11/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Defunct is again tempting me, but not sure yet.

Be careful with Defunct. This is more a demo than a game, and although the game mechanic is clever it doesn't work. At least for me it did not.

May I also recommend Aer - Memories of Old. For those who enjoyed Journey this is mostly a exploring and experience game. However the flying mechanics and controls are extremely good and just that justifies playing this, although graphics and music are very good too. The developer says they took 2 years to perfect the flying controls and it shows. "Game" is really easy, although one of the trophies can be difficult to achieve due to bugs, and can be done without any guide, except finding the collectables. Was a big surprise, loved it. Price is awesome on this sale.

Edited by cris3f