Question regarding MM PS4 upgrade and this

So this Remaster seems to only be available with the UE, which is only available on PS5. Considering it might be awhile before I can actually get one, I'm wondering: if I get MM on PS4, and then get the free PS5 upgrade, does anyone know if I'll be able to spend the extra $20 to upgrade to the UE and get this, without having to shell out the whole $70 for the UE? (Which I would not do, not worth it)

11 minutes ago, JinjonatorX said:

So this Remaster seems to only be available with the UE, which is only available on PS5. Considering it might be awhile before I can actually get one, I'm wondering: if I get MM on PS4, and then get the free PS5 upgrade, does anyone know if I'll be able to spend the extra $20 to upgrade to the UE and get this, without having to shell out the whole $70 for the UE? (Which I would not do, not worth it)

The blog post gives you exactly that idea.

"The PS4 version of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales offers a free upgrade path to PS5 Standard Edition. And if you purchase or upgrade to the PS5 Standard Edition, you can take advantage of a paid-upgrade offer from the in-game menu to download Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

The blog post gives you exactly that idea.

"The PS4 version of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales offers a free upgrade path to PS5 Standard Edition. And if you purchase or upgrade to the PS5 Standard Edition, you can take advantage of a paid-upgrade offer from the in-game menu to download Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered."

Awesome, thank you!