Short brief - How difficult is Flynn & Freckles? (All explained)

ChristianHenares

I'll try to write the holy bible here because there is no need to it. Just few tips and reported trophy glitchs in this game.

- This game is a little bit harder due to the jumping system and bugs everytime. It's not the most broken game ever, but for sure you will die sometimes because "the guy slips 1cm from the edge of that last jump".

- This game is a platform game old-school, but thanksfully is really short and there are only 4-5 levels. Problem is, some of these levels are "kinda open world" forcing you to go and advance to another world, pick some random item, then go back to the previous world in order to use that item or just to give that item to an NPC.

- Overall is quite beautiful, feels "not so bad" and even push you to the limits with the fucking jump system. Problem is, we're expecting a child's game, just like these:

-Brave

-Rango

-Megamind

-Up

-Rattatouille (no trophies)
-Bolt (no trophies)
-Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters

Etc.

But this is not the case. Flynn & Freckles seems to be a game for the younger miteys in house, but it's quite more harder than expected. You have to think about these other games that are FAR AWAY from easy plats:

- G-FORCE

- Young Justice: Legacy

- Planet 51

- Rise of the Guardians

Also, the game have some quite difficult puzzles or let's call  them "I don't know where I need to go now" moments that are quite annoying.

WHAT ABOUT TROPHIES' GLITCHES?

1. Collectibles: There are only 18 collectibles, but many people -like myself- got everything and the trophy didn't poped up.

2. Coins: You have to collect 1500 coins, and for some reason this is glitchy as well. Also you will lose coins if you die, something that might happen a lot.

3. Final boss fight trophy: Doesn't pop up as well, randomly glitched.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 100%/PLATINUM?

YES, the game is possible to get 100% and platinum trophy, BUT here are some things you should know:

1. Always try it from START to FINISH in a single session. Just in case.

2. NEVER PUSH PS HOME BUTTON. Just like God of War II from PSVITA. It's not confirmed but hitting the PS BUTTON might cancel all your trophies from that point in advanced.

3. Watchout for randomly bugs.

Tomorrow I will begin my 2nd try. Let's cross fingers...

• Like 1

Hi there. It will only takes 2 hours, probably 3. The thing is, when you do it and know every jump, most of it it's pretty easy. The problem is, getting used to the jump system and the "tricks" everywhere. Is just like Crash Bandicoot in this way.

By the way. It worked. I got the Platinum.

You have to do it in ONE SEAT and NEVER push the PS HOME button. That's it.

• Like 1