(Campaign) “Resume Game” option glitched?

Is anyone else having an issue in the campaign, where the “resume” option points to an old autosave and they can’t progress to the next mission? I quit the game after “Echoes of a Cold War” in the briefing room, and when I click resume it puts me before the Berlin mission..

Edited by arcanehornet_

Here’s an advice for anyone trying to finish the campaign:

Finish all of it without quitting from the campaign!

I had to restart some missions and do them again, even after I have completed the campaign on veteran the trophy didn’t pop up, so I had to do some more replaying. Luckily it showed which missions did not count for the veteran trophy.

just trust me on this, and if you happen to miss anything mission related, don’t quit and go back to that mission as it might glitch your save data or you might have to finish the whole mission.

minor spoilers included: 

after a few missions, the game will tell you that this is point of no return, if you do a side mission just right before that, the next mission will not launch from the evidence board and you’ll get stuck! I highly encourage you to leave side missions till you finish the game, you can always go back to them from chapter select.