Potential game (and platinum) breaking bug (settlement)

OK, so I've reached settlement level 5 and one of the structures that needs to be built is Hunwald and Swanburrow's house.

However, there is no structure to build from, no sign to enable this. When I use my raven it shows the icon for the house but when I actually go there it's just a bunch of trees knocked over where I assume the house would be.

I'm not sure if you need to progress further in the story before it becomes available or if this is a game breaking bug.

Can anyone confirm if they're experiencing the same thing or if they have already built  Hunwald and Swanburrow's House? No spoilers please,  thanks.

7 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

OK, so I've reached settlement level 5 and one of the structures that needs to be built is Hunwald and Swanburrow's house.

However, there is no structure to build from, no sign to enable this. When I use my raven it shows the icon for the house but when I actually go there it's just a bunch of trees knocked over where I assume the house would be.

I'm not sure if you need to progress further in the story before it becomes available or if this is a game breaking bug.

Can anyone confirm if they're experiencing the same thing or if they have already built  Hunwald and Swanburrow's House? No spoilers please,  thanks.

Finish the Lincolnscre Arc.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:06 AM, Darth_Krid said:

Finish the Lincolnscre Arc.

I have. I voted for (redacted). Still no option to build the house.

(Wish I hadn't voted for him as I remembered to take a peak at my Order of the Ancients menu and spotted him in it (I had already got 2 out of 3 clues for him). Gonna reload the save haha.)

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
spoilery

Interesting! Something to note for anyone reading this who is still not able to build the house despite completing the Lincolnshire Arc :

I've just built the house now BUT it seems I only got this option after choosing the "right" Ealdorman.

Therefore, I'm not sure if it's missable or not or simply delayed if you make the wrong choice.

• Like 1