Ability Points HELP!!!!

eric_ookami

Hi guys,

I just need to spend 100 ability points to get the last trophy and plat this game. I did all story/side missions and found 17 hidden room out of 19. Need to reach the remaining 2 to achieve it, right? But I'm stuck into a problem:

According to guide videos, you need to levitate and do a charged punch to reach for these rooms, both located in very high places. But for some reason I simply cannot aim the punch upward! Jesse just perform it when aiming downwards making it impossible! Why?!

I was thinking that it might be an update issue, so I tried to play with basic patch. But this way I cannot even exit from main executive room cuz all ways are full-covered with blocks. Teleport does not work neither...

If someone can please help me find a solution will be really appreciated. I've also tried to arrange/build ladders by telekinesis due to reach for them. But object are acting like ghosts and do trepass each others.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, 

There are other ways to get to the hidden room without the charge. Didn't work for me either.

Just look around and do some platforming and you'll get there quite easily.

Also with the first one in the executive sector you can actually stand on one of the floating men and piggy back of him.

It might take some tries but if I can do it, why shouldn't you.

Best of luck and enjoy that plat!

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2020 at 8:47 AM, F1nalPhoenix said:

Hi, 

There are other ways to get to the hidden room without the charge. Didn't work for me either.

Just look around and do some platforming and you'll get there quite easily.

Also with the first one in the executive sector you can actually stand on one of the floating men and piggy back of him.

It might take some tries but if I can do it, why shouldn't you.

Best of luck and enjoy that plat!

None of the floating guys is in a good place for the climb. I'm afraid that they spawn in random places. But with a bit of luck one of them may become your ladder...

About the other room on top of research main hall, can't really imagine how to reach for it without punch charge :/

On 2/12/2020 at 4:43 AM, anbukakashi1994 said:

That's a real help and it should be published on every guide of this game.

DLCs are a good way to get a good amount of extra points too, if someone is willing to spend some money (and if you liked the game as I did, it's not a bad idea).

Well, thanks to everyone for the suggestions ;)

• Like 1