Master Of All You Survey and Tales From The Eridian Slab are currently broken

Danielfb323

3 hours ago, Danielfb323 said:

Been rushing to try to finish this plat, but PS5 trophy tracking seems to have broken these two trophies. After finishing the requirements for both I'm at 1/233 and 1/30 respectively. Since nobody has these trophies yet I think its safe to say they're broken for now.

I am having the same issue.  The other 2 location trophies popped on installation, but the two you mentioned won't track for me either

I have the same issues +  for me the trophy Complex Made Simple from the designer cut DLC is also bugged. I had prepared some saves for the game, i createt multiple charakters on ps4. For this DLC I had a charakter where  i allready unlocked all 3trophys and a charakter where i had 19/20 locations and 99 weapons extracte. The trophy didn't popped with these two saves so i deletet my ps5 saves, downloaded the game again and did the DLC from scratch on PS5 direct and i went to every corner of the map (the map is fully explored) and the trophy didn't unlocked. But then again 3 people have that DLC trophy?

Edit: The patch 1.20 didn't fixxed anything. Testet all 3 bugged trophys again.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1