Only getting Trorc stops

Radgeck

As the title says, I'm only getting Trorc stops every time I get one of the "friendly" doors, I free everyone at this point and beat the game multiple times, bought every gun on the shop and I'm on the process of getting the skins and hats, but wanted to start tackling the quests. 

Anyone else with the same problem? I tried different paths and characters while also finishing the game/doing octopus/dying mid way/restarting PS4. Nothing seems to work, always getting the orc.

My game be like:

be2.png

He's probably the most common NPC for sure but you shouldn't be getting him all the time. But this game is weird so who knows whats causing it, probably just bad RNG. What I did was restart after getting to the first floor if I dont get an NPC door, except for the old mans quest, he seemed to appear on 4th floor mostly. 

15 minutes ago, MiIeski said:

He's probably the most common NPC for sure but you shouldn't be getting him all the time. But this game is weird so who knows whats causing it, probably just bad RNG. What I did was restart after getting to the first floor if I dont get an NPC door, except for the old mans quest, he seemed to appear on 4th floor mostly. 

Once I got him 3 times on the same run, I might ask a friend to try it if it's my insane bad luck and the restart on 1st floor. Atleast he restocks the inventory...

37 minutes ago, FFDannyB said:

From what I can tell he comes up again in a run of you buy from him. I may be wrong but it has happened a lot with me as his prices are cheaper so I always end up getting something from him, and then he appears again later.

Yeah, what he said, could have something do with buying/not buying his items so which ever one you do, switch it up. 

• 2 years later...

The RNG Gods were against me on this one, I wasnt getting the Golf/Winchester games ever.  Eventually I got them but it seems to be very random until you get the item you need then the NPC you need the item for seems to appear in the next run.

Might be a conincidence but once i switch Beastmode off, I got the golf game on the next run.  Anything is worth a try

Maybe its just me but RNG seemed to hate me in Enter the Gungeon too - I think it was 48 runs of trying before I got the map guy to show up on floor 5

Skins and hats to go and i'll have the plat, RNG aside this game is significantly easier than its predecessor