quelques questions

rody9560

salut à tous en espérant être lu 

je suis sur ce jeu en ce moment 

bon j avoue avec deux vita et deux jeux c est simple pour les trophées en ligne 

le plus des trophées reste le dash faire les 10000

par contre pour le mode arcade gagner avec tout les personnages 

est ce qu il faut le faire sur une seule et même session ou on peut le faire sur plusieurs parties à jour différents ?

concernant le super spin on est d accord que la combinaison c est bien  l en demi cercle plus carré une fois qu on est chargé

OP, please write in English

Attempt at a Translation:

Hell everyone, I hope you guys read this

I'm currently playing the game with 2 Vitas and 2 copies, as it's easier to play online

Most of the trophies I still need to do is "Do a Dash 10000 times" (I believe you mean the trophy "Marathonian", which requires 10.000 Slides)

However, the other one I need is for beating Arcade mode with all characters. Do you need to do this in one long run or can this be done over multiple runs, for example over multiple days?

When it comes to the Super Spin we can all agree that the C-Combo is good for a square-shaped half circle once charged up (?)

But yeah, please write in English, and good luck. May someone else know the answer

sorry i wrote in french because i'm french, but not serious i write in english thanks to google translations
so the 10,000 times I think you just have to slide on the ground ... trophy in progress

I will devote myself to arcade mode once the online trophies are done

on the other hand for the trophies of the 5 dismissal I will need some help if someone is motivated to do it, otherwise I will try with my son this weekend

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...