Wildlife Exhibition Issue

basil_flash

So I have started grinding to get 100% on RDR2 and have come to the hunting requests. While searching for some exotics, I came across a perfect rabbit, shot it with varmint rifle and straight away took it to the post office to mail, knowing I had a perfect squirrel carcass in my satchel too. Both were ticked off, but there is no option to mail the animals to Ms Hobbs.

Is there a workaround? I was literally at the post office within a few minutes, so I don't believe the rabbit could've decomposed, and it is still saying 3 stars. I am in the epilogue too, so it isn't to do with chapter timings. I've tried leaving the rabbit on the horse, taking it into the post office, but nothing seems to work. There is no option to send it. Help please!

I’m having issues with this also. I’m stuck on the first part of the collection. I’m in the epilogue of the game. 

I have the mission brief. And I’ve collected perfect rat, cardinal and woodpecker. 

But then I have no option to send mail, I’ve seen that it may be glitched? Is there anyway I can do this?