Muramasa

GUUUUU2099

Really.. is there a glitch that keeps this gun from dropping? I've been playing the raid mode for 40+ hours already, almost level 50 and I never got a single ONE of these! Even tried opening super rare cases on RE.NET and it just won't drop! Did anybody else have this problem?

Update: I Finally got it. Halfway through level 49 it still won't drop in game. So I just went to RE.NET and burned all may points in cases. it took around 30 case to find one! I reckon the drop rate for this one might be incredibly small.

Edited by GUUUUU2099

• 2 months later...
On 28.11.2020 at 4:31 PM, GUUUUU2099 said:

Really.. is there a glitch that keeps this gun from dropping? I've been playing the raid mode for 40+ hours already, almost level 50 and I never got a single ONE of these! Even tried opening super rare cases on RE.NET and it just won't drop! Did anybody else have this problem?

Update: I Finally got it. Halfway through level 49 it still won't drop in game. So I just went to RE.NET and burned all may points in cases. it took around 30 case to find one! I reckon the drop rate for this one might be incredibly small.

as with everything that's RNG based, you might have been very unlucky. I'm barely at rank 20 and I already have had all super-rare weapons more than once, Muramasa and Pale Rider about 5/6 times, the shotgun and golden AK-47 2/3 times. 

19 hours ago, Samuel_855231 said:

In my other account I won 1 muramasa rifle with the rare tag called Zeroth level 50 which 4 slots. It took me more than 330 hours to win this weapon on the ghost ship. The probability of winning level 50 weapons with a rare tag on the ghost ship must be less than 1%.

The question is, were you finishing the Ghost Ship each time, or were you farming the weapons only?

• Like 1

On 05/02/2021 at 7:52 PM, HaserPL said:

The question is, were you finishing the Ghost Ship each time, or were you farming the weapons only?

Im my other account I have 393 hours of raid mode. I keep playing for fun. And always completing the ghost ship not only to farm weapons but for fun.

I've tried to earn level 50 weapons with rare tag before, but it's very difficult and I endend up giving up. Even playing on the ghost ship winning 3 to 5 weapon cases each game completed, it still takes a long time to win any level 50 weapon with a rare tag.

In my other account I play on the ghost ship since 50 hours of raid mode more or less, the level 50 muramasa rifle with the rare tag Zeroth that has 4 slots, I only won when I reached 363 hours of raid mode. And so far it was the only level 50 weapon with a rare tag that I have won to date in raid mode. I got this rifle last month on the 16th when I was helping a friend up to level 50 on the ghost ship.