Problem getting last herbarium

Shaakaa82

Im at chapter 16 in the area where you have to kill some guards in front of a burning house, and I am supposed to go through the door the guards came from to get the last herbarium, but that door is closed and even if I restart the checkpoint the door is still closed.

Is it a bug? How can I open that door to get the Christmas Rose?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks LoveInHell for your reply, I was following PowerPyx walkthrough and it says that you have to kill the guards and get the collectible BEFORE entering the house, nothing about trying to open the house to make a second wave of guards appear and I was afraid if I opened the door I would enter the house creating a new checkpoint and I would have to restart the chapter.

Thank you very much.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shaakaa82 said:

Thanks LoveInHell for your reply, I was following PowerPyx walkthrough and it says that you have to kill the guards and get the collectible BEFORE entering the house, nothing about trying to open the house to make a second wave of guards appear and I was afraid if I opened the door I would enter the house creating a new checkpoint and I would have to restart the chapter.

Thank you very much.

PowerPyx’s guides are alright but often incomplete so make sure to look up other guides as well to find the best one. You’re welcome btw

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 2