Season 3 shop glitch?

Iperoig

Sometimes I get a 'coming soon' icon when new items have yet to become available, but otherwise I've been able to buy items from store. I bought he upper and lower elf outfit. There were other items available that I didn't buy, but some of them were from previous seasons.

The featured items are fine. I bought the elf outfit too. What I'm not getting are the regular items. I'm not sure if it's because I have everything from previous seasons and there are no season 3 items yet or if the game is disregarding what I already own and therefore not making seasons 3 items available for me.

I find it strange that there would be no season 3 regular items. My regular shop is just a bunch of 'coming soon' icons.

I know crown ranks are currently glitched, so maybe it's affecting the shop too? I just couldn't find any information about it.

I’m still getting stuff. However I never bought everything from season one. And bought nothing from season two.

So I do think it’s because they forgot to either unleash season 3 items, or they don’t exist yet.

Hopefully you guys get items soon!

edit: just now seeing the store updated. My top row has two “coming soon” blocks as well. Hopefully they fix this.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin