PSN+ Dark Souls 2 and Destiny of Spirits Beta (EU at least)

Han_the_Dragon

Just to let everyone know, the IGC is already done in EU and along with the 4 new games, they add the Dark Souls 2 beta (or at least it's now there, not sure if it's for everyone, since I got an invitation for it 2 weeks ago), and there's also a beta for Destiny of Spirits (Vita F2P card game I think).

I'm posting this for 2 reasons:

1 - people can be interested in trying Dark Souls 2 beta.

2 - Can someone try the Destiny of Spirits beta and let me know if there's trophies in it? I joined the Ridge Racer Driftopia beta and end up with an unwanted trophy list in my profile (trophy list isn't online, but me being able to see it, it's bad enough..), and I don't want to do that mistake again (Dark Souls 2 beta doesn't add a trophy list by the way).

Thanks for telling me , i had no idea the Dark Souls 2 Beta would be available for ps+ members :)

It was not the original plan actually, I applied for an open beta through the Dark Souls Facebook page and out of nowhere they make it available now for everyone with Ps+

I am happy for the ps+ folks though, but hell I would have liked to taste the beast...

Oh well... March it is.

• Like 1