I Am The Law trophy glitched

Taliak14

I have every map 100% completed and still don´t have the trophy, I think the one is glitched is The Phantom of Night City because it still on my non complete gigs i don´t know why. I just need this trophy for the platinum...

Edited by Taliak14

1 hour ago, Taliak14 said:

I have every map 100% completed and still don´t have the trophy, I think the one is glitched is The Phantom of Night City because it still on my non complete gigs i don´t know why. I just need this trophy for the platinum...

What is your tracker on Psycho Killer quest? I had 16/17 and one of Cyberpsycho wasn't showing on map until I was around at night (far right side of the map). I have 4 Psycho gigs stucked in journal, but still got trophy after completing 17th and Psycho Killer status was changed to "Wait for call from Regina".

3 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

What is your tracker on Psycho Killer quest? I had 16/17 and one of Cyberpsycho wasn't showing on map until I was around at night (far right side of the map). I have 4 Psycho gigs stucked in journal, but still got trophy after completing 17th and Psycho Killer status was changed to "Wait for call from Regina".

The problem is than i have the trophy for complete at 100% every map, that includes this gigs so its glitched i think. 

Edit: My tracker says 11/17 lol

Edit 2: Got the platinum, i just follow a video and kill the rest. Some cyberpsychos doesn´t count for the 100%

Edited by Taliak14