Song of the Emula

Blackmist_FFXI

I've been trying to get Alani's finale Lore challenge done for a while now.  Even with ~16% Skill damage, ~10% Skill cool down,  I can't seem to hit the 3k Benchmark reliably.
I've Done The Archive  but im not getting enough Foe's Grouped up to get the damage spike,  And I've done Renegade  and Got lucky to get 1/10 on the Finale push of minions Just as the mission failed

I am doing about 350-500 dmg when the Ult procs (Between level 7~10)  Then about a 300dmg from the DoT it applies, I've hit 7~12 targets at once but just not having any luck with this one
I Would Like to get this Last lore done and have this game 100% before the end of the year, as servers are shutting down sometime in Jan (I haven't found a solid date)

Any tips or Tricks that might speed this up? I was thinking of doing Incursion/meltdown Minion bots seem to roam in groups of 5-7.
but seems to take alot longer to level up vs story. and Alani isn't the best damage dealer..
min. Damage i would have to do would be 428~430 damage to a group of 7,  Were as 600 to a group of 5.   unsure if the DoT from the Ult counts.

Yeah I was thinking of trying there - was were i did some of the challanges to do X amount of damage b4 i knew about doing the Archives lol

- Did  The Void - And managed to get 4 procs on the Lore.

1 on the final gate before the boss fight,
2 When in the Warped demention
1 on the final swarm of Valrasi

I Was hoping to be able to farm that last cluster of 7-8 Mobs that get spawned in when the boss is at 10%
but the "Valrasi hunter" kept warping around and wasn't enough HP on the mobs to alow the Dot to tic up to 3k

But this definitely worked! 

5/10 progress,  thanks for the tip

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI