Uncontrollable Trophy Glitched!

Sephio_93

On my 2nd playthrough I decided to go for this trophy while mopping the rest of the trophies (Did a good playthrough and saved everyone, now on a bad playthrough killing the ones I can) and I followed the trophy guide where I have to do 6 specific 'evil' deeds for the trophy but it never popped. Not sure why, I'm playing it in Duo (for the trophy) but I doubt that would make a difference since all the rest can be obtained solo and duo. I've also got saved enabled. Only thing I can think of is when I went off my ps3 for a bit and came back and continued the game but that shouldn't of locked the trophy.

Has this glitched for anyone else?

It's glitched - I did it on a new save, from start to end and no trophy. I followed the guide and did the 6 specific evil deeds and it never popped so it is glitched.

On my 3rd playthrough now just for this trophy. Got everything else done so this better pop.

Make sure that you choke the characters until the game stops you. This trophy wasn't glitched for the 1500 or so people that have it so far. Clearly you are not doing something right. Good luck. I used the ign guide.

Edit: Nevermind...i see you figured it out.

Edited by VerCettI

It's not glitched. Most likely you missed the teenage party thing. What you have to do is set the house of fire so the the next scene the house has to have smoke coming out of it. So... here is the thing:

When you set it on fire when you control Aiden, you must do it early because if you do it late, it'll show the house is burning from the inside but in the next scene no smoke coming out of the house which means you failed to be bad. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Glitch or not, same thing happened to me (doing Duo replay, after Dinner, no trophy). I think it matters when you do the bad things. I think the first time I waited until after the eating part (if you know what I mean) before messing with them, and I didn't get the trophy. I restarted chapter (No Save) and this time I messed with the radio when they were on couch (1 bad thing only), then as dinner is served, I kept messing up the actual dinner (chairs, blinds, candles, wine, etc) until dinner is over. Basically, you have to literally mess up the dinner / eating? This time as soon as it ended the chapter I got the trophy. If the same thing happens to you, just replay the Dinner without save, and you can retry from there. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...