Servers unavailable?

flugurnarrr

I'm only missing 4 score attacks to get the plat, and decided to do them today. When I put the game on this morning, I got a notification saying that "Square Enix servers are currently unavailable" and that I couldn't use any cards or get credits. I played a level anyways without using cards, got a gold score, but the game didn't register it at all. 

Servers being down is a frequent issue? And I didn't know I had to be connected to them for my scores to count. I mean, I'm not even playing online and I need their servers? Annoying, to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flugurnarrr said:

I'm only missing 4 score attacks to get the plat, and decided to do them today. When I put the game on this morning, I got a notification saying that "Square Enix servers are currently unavailable" and that I couldn't use any cards or get credits. I played a level anyways without using cards, got a gold score, but the game didn't register it at all. 

Servers being down is a frequent issue? And I didn't know I had to be connected to them for my scores to count. I mean, I'm not even playing online and I need their servers? Annoying, to be honest. 

It happens sometimes, but not often. Just come back in few hours and it should be back to normal

• 2 weeks later...

This should raise an alert to everyone willing to complete this game: if devs don't release a patch when servers will be shut down, platinum will be unobtainable. Also, all trophies related to score attack should be classified as "online required" in the guide, not only those two related to the cards.

• Like 1

@walafc0 Agreed, that's why I decided to open a thread about it. I already have the plat, but I had to re-do the gold scores I got when the servers were down, because the game simply didn't register them. My cards were also unavailable when it happened (yes, the ones I had already bought). 

• Like 1

Servers are up today, I used cards from the leaderboard (and I always used cards for every level I completed, which means servers were always up), I got a gold score for the 10th and 11th time, trophy Well Begun Is Half Done did not pop...

EDIT 13/01/2020: Baba Yaga score do not count for this trophy. Thanks to @flugurnarrr for pointing this to my attention.

Edited by walafc0
  • Like 1