Call of Duty: Ghosts Has a 49GB Install On PS4

Parker

Aaand if the downloading works the same way on ps4 as it does on ps3, you're gonna need 98GB of space to actually complete the download.. Pathetic -_-

Also someone said Watch Dogs is going to be around 50GB aswell.. Wow. Quite dissapointed that Sony's gonna go with a 500GB harddrive. I'm most likely not going to buy ps4 at launch.

I've thought about that too and I have a 1TB drive laying around so I probably will do it but we'll still only get to install around 20 games or so before that is filled too. Someone linked this over on .com and if the PS4 supports it I'll defnitely be looking into it. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178326&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=6147388&SID=g4yrs7qj5hbn

A 4TB HDD should last a good while and hopefully Sony will allow games to be installed and played from external drives that way it would be much easier to manage games. 

Parker

Do we know if there is a bigger HDD that will fit on the PS4? I'll gladly pay to upgrade it