Question about the lists!

Hi everyone,

This is bugging my head...

So I got EU disc for twd the final season which corresponds to the list 'final season disc EU' right? 

What about the other list that only says "the final season EU'? Is that digital version?

I'm thinking to get digital version so I need to be 100% sure what I'm getting into before buying.

Thanks in advance! 

39 minutes ago, AbleArcher97 said:

Yes, there is a US disc version, a US digital version, an EU disc version, and an EU digital version. They all have their own trophy stacks, yet utilize the same save system.

Alright, thanks for confirming this!

Digital is currently on sale, will probably only get EU. US digital for later.

About the twd collection PS4 list, do you know when it was delisted and why? Just curiousity here, couldn't find much info about it on the net.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 0:45 AM, black_opREADYf1 said:

About the twd collection PS4 list, do you know when it was delisted and why? Just curiousity here, couldn't find much info about it on the net.

The collection was released before The Final Season and doesn't contain it, so my guess is that the publisher didn't want people accidentally purchasing it thinking they would be getting all four seasons. The Definitive Edition was released after The Final Season and thus had all four seasons plus 400 Days, Michone, and bonus artwork/music/character model gallery you can look at. If you want the trophies from the collection specifically  you'll have to find a physical copy.

Edited by AbleArcher97

22 hours ago, AbleArcher97 said:

The collection was released before The Final Season and doesn't contain it, so my guess is that the publisher didn't want people accidentally purchasing it thinking they would be getting all four seasons. The Definitive Edition was released after The Final Season and thus had all four seasons plus 400 Days, Michone, and bonus artwork/music/character model gallery you can look at. If you want the trophies from the collection specifically  you'll have to find a physical copy.

yeah luckily i already got the collection disc, it is so rare to find it but im glad i managed to get it. Now just looking to get US final season disc since i wanna do all stacks for the final season but being in europe its super stupidly expensive so i need to be really patient to find a good deal... or maybe there isn't even a good deal for it since its a rare game