dk46F9m.jpg

Game trophies

Hide contents

7WMKaIx.jpg

Trophy Comparison

Hide contents

QFicliT.png

That's basically it. There are no sorting options

Also the 4th game in the first screenshot has a PS4 and PS Vita logo under it. So if you have trophies from both version, how will you know which is which?

Just now, AryanPrinceSanty said:

Also the 4th game in the first screenshot has a PS4 and PS Vita logo under it. So if you have trophies from both version, how will you know which is which?

That's a game that shares a trophy list between PS4 and Vita. Both versions add to that list, so you can only have those trophies once even if you play both.

4 minutes ago, AryanPrinceSanty said:

Oh that's such a bummer. This is the case only when a game has PS4 and PS5 logos under it yeah? Cuz I saw that Miles Morales, Valhalla all had separate trophy stacks.

Well that 99% correct but there are rare cases when games on psn show a shared list although it isn't shared :D I think it's maybe 10 games that have these incorrect info like Energy Cycle and Batman Arkham Origins for example.

Most games available for PS4 and PS5 have seperated trophy lists as you said :)

• Like 1

I really can't get over how they changed the box art after 2 generations. It looks so generic and unpolished now with 2 sizes. One of the things I hate about Achievements on Xbox is how the BC titles have the same Achievement resolution as they did on 360 so it's this tiny image in a huge box. Couple that with non backwards compatible titles having a vertical box art which is blurry. So 3 ways box art can be displayed and Achievement resolutions are forgotten across the generations. Looks like a complete no thought to UI design and polish. I liked PlayStation for the simple design but excellent continuity. Really hope they "fix" it but I would wager it's completely intended and the ship ain't never coming back.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AryanPrinceSanty said:

Oh that's such a bummer. This is the case only when a game has PS4 and PS5 logos under it yeah? Cuz I saw that Miles Morales, Valhalla all had separate trophy stacks.

I don’t think we will ever see a shared PS4/PS5 trophy list. PS5 trophies are not displayed on PS4, PS3 or Vita, so I don’t believe a shared list would be technically possible.

• Like 1