"Wiser" Trophy Bugged For Me.

ItsMichaelElliot

On 1/8/2021 at 0:53 PM, ItsMichaelElliot said:

I just beat Scaly Pete then my shark leveled up to Elder but no trophy popped, just before I went to fight Scaly Pete I was level 22.

I'm playing on the PS5 version of the game if it helps. 

Has anybody experienced this yet? 

I platinumed it on PS5 with no issues but took the clean-up route before progressing the story, cleaning up all previous areas and collectibles etc.

So i was a lv30 mega by the time I dealt with Scaly Pete. The only delay I got was the Elder trophy popping when I reached the next story grotto and not at the moment of 'growth', but Mega popped immediately in free-roam around.

In either case level up to max and visit each grotto it might pop with a delay

• Like 1

On 09/01/2021 at 6:22 PM, Valkirye22 said:

I platinumed it on PS5 with no issues but took the clean-up route before progressing the story, cleaning up all previous areas and collectibles etc.

So i was a lv30 mega by the time I dealt with Scaly Pete. The only delay I got was the Elder trophy popping when I reached the next story grotto and not at the moment of 'growth', but Mega popped immediately in free-roam around.

In either case level up to max and visit each grotto it might pop with a delay

I had to do a second playthrough for Wiser no idea why It didn't pop on my first playthrough, sad that it was my last trophy before platinum.