Dojo missions

starcrunch061

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

One more question. I have unlocked veteran tier dojo missions in Way of the Demon, but not novice or adept. Do these even exist? 

They do not appear in Way of the Demon, only the veteran missions. I know this as I just achieved my 100%.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
13 hours ago, Dade728883 said:

Could I ask what are the requirements to unlock these in ng+ in the first place? I can't find a concrete answer online yet. 

Complete all mains? All until 5th region? Some specific missions? 

It's been a while, but for me, I think the problem was that I had changed my build, and no longer met the requirements to unlock the dojo mission (you needed to be level X in one of the weapons to do so). 

• 3 weeks later...

this is really nitpicking... but I had a question for you:

about the dojo missions in any NG+, I know now they unlock when you complete all the NON SOLO missions in one region (each dojo mission being tied to a specific region), but I had ANOTHER question. I tried experimenting on which missions count towards progress into unlocking new regions, basically doing each kind of mission as the 9th, 12th,15th and 18th mission, to see if they count into the progresso counter. I could see that main and subs count, while twilight do not. does anybody know if dojo missions add to this count as well? like by doing every mission in first island and the doing the dojo one as 12th one? I misscounted and now I can no more try to see this one out.

if anybody knows I would appreciate thanks.