[Video] Demon's Souls - Platinum Speedrun - Everyman's Guide

Optinooby

Hi!

Can this guide be used even if I can't upload the save game to the PlayStation Plus cloud, as is my case? I share Plus with a friend, so I don't have access to the cloud.

If so, how long would a second playthrough take to complete what's left?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MynraVJ said:

Hi!

Can this guide be used even if I can't upload the save game to the PlayStation Plus cloud, as is my case? I share Plus with a friend, so I don't have access to the cloud.

If so, how long would a second playthrough take to complete what's left?

Yes mate, your golden, this doesnt use save backups and 2 playthroughs only without backups.

Don't worry, I had you in mind ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I follow this guide for the ps5 version, and enjoyed it so much that I am looking to do it for the version as well! I know that the ps3 version is slightly different, but I am wondering if I follow your videos for the ps3 version exactly like how I did for the ps5 version, will I be able to get the plat as well? I know that there's a few extra things necessary to do like getting pure upgrade stones, but I can farm the lizard cave you showed in your video, so I am primarily asking whether or not I will pick up all the og rings, weapons/shields, miracles and spells by following your videos to a tee. Of course, I will also need to defeat the dragon which was never done in this video series, but I'm sure that won't be an issue with how op your build was!

1 hour ago, LegendarYCWx said:

Hello!

I follow this guide for the ps5 version, and enjoyed it so much that I am looking to do it for the version as well! I know that the ps3 version is slightly different, but I am wondering if I follow your videos for the ps3 version exactly like how I did for the ps5 version, will I be able to get the plat as well? I know that there's a few extra things necessary to do like getting pure upgrade stones, but I can farm the lizard cave you showed in your video, so I am primarily asking whether or not I will pick up all the og rings, weapons/shields, miracles and spells by following your videos to a tee. Of course, I will also need to defeat the dragon which was never done in this video series, but I'm sure that won't be an issue with how op your build was!

Im sorry mate but I dont remember the PS3 version much so i cant say for sure. 

Most should work perhaps, but there is a duplication glitch on PS3 to make that mega easy anyway, and its an easy glitch to do

29 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Im sorry mate but I dont remember the PS3 version much so i cant say for sure. 

Most should work perhaps, but there is a duplication glitch on PS3 to make that mega easy anyway, and its an easy glitch to do

Ah no worries, it's nice to know that duplication is there if needed lol. Saves me having to do a second runthrough. Anyway, I really enjoyed the ps5 playthrough and will attempt the ps3 one, thank you very much!

• Like 1