Chronicle Trailer

zairozen

On first glance, the name sounded like a fantasy-action movie. That's not the case here. I was on youtube, and the VERY first time i decided to not skip an advertisement, was this time. The trailer showed as much as i needed. I already know how this is going to end. But somehow, i'm very intrigued on what the storyline and plot is. Watch for yourselves.

What are your thoughts?

I checked out the trailer yesterday. I was kinda hoping for the lighter, comical twist to the superhero/power movie like it seemed from the beginning, but the way it ended seems pretty intriguing. The end of the trailer has me pretty interested, mostly because it confused me, lol. Hopefully I can find the time to watch this one.

I checked out the trailer yesterday. I was kinda hoping for the lighter, comical twist to the superhero/power movie like it seemed from the beginning, but the way it ended seems pretty intriguing. The end of the trailer has me pretty interested, mostly because it confused me, lol. Hopefully I can find the time to watch this one.

Haha, well you have time to find time. Isn't out until 2012, with an undefined date.