33 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I brought this 2 weeks ago, I haven't started it up yet so I don't really know the rules of the game. I've been waiting for more information before I begin, I too want to know if this is boost-able and how many players are needed for the online trophies. 

Think of Mario Party but instead of playing minigames your basically playing Monopoly. You buy properties and try to earn the most cash from them is the gist. It's a more popular series in Japan then here, use to play it myself on the DS.

Btw with the amount of limited text on the screen at a time. This game could be kinda easily played using camera/screen translator app from a smartphone if you one doesn't know Japanese, to translate the common phrases and menus of it.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

Yes, it's boostable with 2 people. Even if it's a 4 players multiplayer, the game puts 2 NPCs into the match when you're only 2 real players. But there's no splitscreen or sth. so if you're talking 2 people it either has to be a friend or you need 2x PS4/PS5's and 2 copies of the game. Keep in mind that there are still players left so it's not absolutely necessary to boost the online trophies.

• Like 1