Is the platinum unlock on the physical edition only?

shai_sr12345

I was seeing this game, for ps plus in very cheap price. but didn't get it in the end.

And so, after seeing a collection video, I seeing this game again & the one, that do the collection video, said that, the physical copy is better, because the game have a bug that only let you get the platinum on this, and the digital is only lock you one trophy before the platinum. but didn't mention, wich trophy is the bugiest one.

So the question is: is its true that you can obtain a platinum, only in physical copy, for this game? Because if it's true it's will be the first for me to know such thing.

P.S: I mostly getting a physical copy of games for my PS4 so it's not matter what the answer is because I will 80% getting this on disc copy instead of the digital one.

Once the next patch is released, this problem will go away but until then, you have 2 options:

1: Buy the retail version and play offline with no patches installed.

2: If you have the digital version, you have to use the proxy server exploit to downgrade your game to a Platinumable version: 

The trophy in question is Job Hopper and would be one of the easiest trophies in the game if it wasn't bugged.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.