Why the game is so long to get 100%

shai_sr12345

I am almost 50 hours on this game with 61%.

WHY this game is so long to complete. The guide has said that the main game (story, side & challenge missions) are 40 hours to complete the game on 100%

What have changed in the game that make this game (without counting the DLC) to long.

I will complete it but the hours in the guide are apperantly wrong.

• Like 1

On Exophase it says that it took 43 hours for me to 100% it. I found Gravity Rush 2 more tedious than the first but after the story was finished it went pretty quick.

I do remember watching video guides for a lot of the trophies which made it way quicker, especially for finding people that you need to photograph with your camera.

The dlc is great but I also recommend a video guide for the collectibles since they can be easy to miss.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DefinitiveTJ said:

On Exophase it says that it took 43 hours for me to 100% it. I found Gravity Rush 2 more tedious than the first but after the story was finished it went pretty quick.

I do remember watching video guides for a lot of the trophies which made it way quicker, especially for finding people that you need to photograph with your camera.

The dlc is great but I also recommend a video guide for the collectibles since they can be easy to miss.

For video guide I check only mission that I have a hard time on. Because I want to complete mission myself without help.

But this one is tedious of a game after completing the story. Only have 20 side mission left didn't open all photo collection to take only have 2 at the moment didn't do the challenge mission also have the mining monsters to defeat & have to find the treasure chests with the house decoration (if it's still available to get at all)

And also the DLC to start soon

Edited by shai_sr12345

Time estimates on guides here are generally wrong, because they show the time you would get the platinum if you were going through the most optimal way of doing stuff, instead of considering a regular gameplay like they should. Don't really know the game, but wouldn't really think much of it.

• Like 2