Glitched trophies?

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

'Professor' glitched for me last week.

Now today I had 'Fighter of all Trades' glitch on me.

Im absolutely sure I completed 100 matches as an attack type for that trophy (I've played my first 100 only as an attack)

This game really slaughters me, playing 100 & not earning the trophy really makes you cringe, what if this happens to my 1000 battle trophy? My 100 wins in combat/flag/base?

This game is actually quite a jewel to play, I'm really enjoying it, but this dc'ing & glitching all the time really breaks this game

I really hope backing up & retry helps me to at least not glitch out the rest, even though the 100 wins ones are almost impossible to know beforehand (titles maybe?)

So, for anyone that even remotely thinks 'meh, that aint gonna happen to me', or anyone that has 1 trophy glitched & thinks 'meh, that surely aint gonna happen to me, twice'

BEWARE: this can totally happen to practically ALL your trophies, on any version, on any occasion, anytime

PS: If I'll ever edit this post, then that must mean I've had more trophies not popping up, gosh, I hope I don't have to do that

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5.3.2022 at 10:22 PM, AdruA said:

'Professor' glitched for me last week.

Now today I had 'Fighter of all Trades' glitch on me.

Im absolutely sure I completed 100 matches as an attack type for that trophy (I've played my first 100 only as an attack)

This game really slaughters me, playing 100 & not earning the trophy really makes you cringe, what if this happens to my 1000 battle trophy? My 100 wins in combat/flag/base?

This game is actually quite a jewel to play, I'm really enjoying it, but this dc'ing & glitching all the time really breaks this game

I really hope backing up & retry helps me to at least not glitch out the rest, even though the 100 wins ones are almost impossible to know beforehand (titles maybe?)

So, for anyone that even remotely thinks 'meh, that aint gonna happen to me', or anyone that has 1 trophy glitched & thinks 'meh, that surely aint gonna happen to me, twice'

BEWARE: this can totally happen to practically ALL your trophies, on any version, on any occasion, anytime

PS: If I'll ever edit this post, then that must mean I've had more trophies not popping up, gosh, I hope I don't have to do that

Just saw you got both trophies, can you explain what you did? Because for me they are bugged too :/ Thanks

Edit: Professor popped random after a match

Edited by Mavmathics

@Mavmathics sorry for the late reply

'Professor' unlocked randomly after like, playing 100 matches as Attack, and like, 14 as Ranged, I don't know why exactly, but at that time I also earned a title in-game (Ninjutsu Master or something, I don't exactly remember anymore)

For the 'play 100 matches as x' trophies they just don't directly pop after 100, for Attack I needed 108, Ranged 106, Defense 103 & Heal 101, I think it has something to do with dc'ing or crashing that it might add a match that u didn't play

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that playing 100 matches trophy is taking out the disconnected games. You need to see the end screen of the game, which popped me at 105 matches.

However, I suspect the 1000 games doesn't need that as I saw in another post the trophy popped for people at exactly 1000 matches. The trophy definition is also different: "Took part in 1000 battles" vs. "Completed 100 battles as a X Type".

Would be great if anyone can confirm this.

• Like 2