Trophies work on PS5?

sn4pper92

Anyone plays this on ps5 and can confirm that the trophies are working fine? 

There is a warning message after you start the game on ps5, saying there may be feature that won't work as expected. 

This scared me a bit. Don't wanna put so much time in this game without getting some of the trophies. 

Not for this particular game, but I have had a couple games that I have had this message pop up and the trophies still worked fine. They were MLB 19 The Show and Ac Syndicate. For Ac Syndicate it was some graphical issues. I actually popped the Platinum for Ac Syndicate on PS5.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Not for this particular game, but I have had a couple games that I have had this message pop up and the trophies still worked fine. They were MLB 19 The Show and Ac Syndicate. For Ac Syndicate it was some graphical issues. I actually popped the Platinum for Ac Syndicate on PS5.

Thank you for mentioning AC syndicate as i was afraid it won’t run well on PS5. Was there any major crashes or bugs in the game on PS5?

40 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Thank you for mentioning AC syndicate as i was afraid it won’t run well on PS5. Was there any major crashes or bugs in the game on PS5?

I will try to explain this the best I can. The main issue is it has weird flickering, but it is only noticeable in the day time in game. During the night time it is not noticeable. When I tried launching the game from my external drive it crashed 2 times. Once I transferred it  to the SSD it ran fine. If I had to play the whole game from the PS5 the flickering may of got on my nerves, but since I had most of the game done on PS4, the remaining I had was not to bad. I still have to finish the DLC.

You can probably find a video on YouTube showing the flickering it does. I believe that is where I first saw it before I had my PS5. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...