Peak Nexomon Performance

Silocia

What is the quickest way to level up?

I'm currently try to level up two specific Nexomon to level 90 and obviously one to level 99 for the trophy but at level 88 im getting no XP.

I have 1 equipped with 4x level 3 XPcores and the other with 4x level 3 synergy cores, I also have 13 XP boosters so this should give me close to 120% boost in XP, however when im battling tamers im getting 900xp for the both of them.

Am I doing something wrong?

11 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I used one monster with 4x XP Boost to 80% and up to 5 monsters with Share XP 100% and then go fighting Tamers. I got around 1100 xp. Against wild Nexomon it was less like 400 xp. Just rund around and fight alot. But collecting all Nexomon made me search and fight a long time

Ah, alright, guess I'll just have to slog it out. Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Silocia said:

Ah, alright, guess I'll just have to slog it out. Thanks!

That's about it. The level balancing is a frustrating part of the game, but it's not too bad of a grind.

One thing I did was try to put in a very weak monster for 1 turn then swap him out. The remainder of your team that has the share exp will get more based on what the little guy gets vs a monster of high level if that makes sense. 

Edited by Bos10George

33 minutes ago, Bos10George said:

That's about it. The level balancing is a frustrating part of the game, but it's not too bad of a grind.

One thing I did was try to put in a very weak monster for 1 turn then swap him out. The remainder of your team that has the share exp will get more based on what the little guy gets vs a monster of high level if that makes sense. 

I've got 4 more levels so I'll live without it.

I have bigger issues now though, I've caught them all but the trophy isnt popping. sigh

• 3 weeks later...
On 26.1.2021 at 8:28 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I used one monster with 4x XP Boost to 80% and up to 5 monsters with Share XP 100% and then go fighting Tamers. I got around 1100 xp. Against wild Nexomon it was less like 400 xp. Just rund around and fight alot. But collecting all Nexomon made me search and fight a long time

I used the same method on Exp cores and shares, but the only difference i did was searching Tier 1 Nexomon at the beginning area and oneshot them. 400xp in 5 sec/encounter. To fight tamers (as long you not get the trophy to beat all twice) takes way much longer then oneshot Tier 1 Nexomon. 

hope could help. Cheers Beat

• Like 1