Level 70 tips? Especially from MMDE

maormaor13

I think I used this guide(5:54):

Also the last star level was different for me: Here is my solution:

btw you skip floors with right/left touchpad if I remember correctly, if this doesn't work try pressing right/left touchpad + R1/L1

Edited by timpurnat

10 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I think I used this guide(5:54):

Also the last star level was different for me: Here is my solution:

That still doesn’t explain how you beat level 70 which is impossible because the dev make the ghost faster than xbox 

I know about the skip exploit, but I just want to understand how there are 6 people who beat level 70.

since MMDE plat it I assume there is a legit way because he is one of the CRTs.

Edited by maormaor13

13 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

That still doesn’t explain how you beat level 70 which is impossible because the dev make the ghost faster than xbox 

I know about the skip exploit, but I just want to understand how there are 6 people who beat level 70.

since MMDE plat it I assume there is a legit way because he is one of the CRTs.

What do you mean? You just need spam X button as fast as possible, or you can use a turbo controller. I did it twice without a turbo, it's doable, you will just need to press the button very fast.

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

What do you mean? You just need spam X button as fast as possible, or you can use a turbo controller. I did it twice without a turbo, it's doable, you will just need to press the button very fast.

I have 2 turbo controllers and none of them can match the speed of the ghost.

does the ghost go fast like on the Xbox? I can upload a video and show you how fast the sucker is lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

I have 2 turbo controllers and none of them can match the speed of the ghost.

does the ghost go fast like on the Xbox? I can upload a video and show you how fast the sucker is lol

I noticed my controller was pressing the button too fast, which fucked up the movement. You need to make very clear turns, I think if you try for a while you will get it eventually. I got it in like 10 minutes on the first version, the problem isn't even spamming the button, it's making clear and fast turns with analog stick.

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I noticed my controller was pressing the button too fast, which fucked up the movement. You need to make very clear turns, I think if you try for a while you will get it eventually. I got it in like 10 minutes on the first version, the problem isn't even spamming the button, it's making clear and fast turns with analog stick.

I know that but as I said the problem is with the speed of the ghost and not the controller, I’ll upload a vid.

maybe it has the problem with the ps5 I’ll try on ps4.

Edited by maormaor13

2 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

I know that but as I said the problem is with the speed of the ghost and not the controller, I’ll upload a vid.

maybe it has the problem with the ps5 I’ll try on ps4.

Might be it, I did it on ps4 and the ghost was as fast as on box.

• 1 month later...

I did it without a turbo controller, but eeeeeh, you know how people do the jumping rope stuff in FF9? ? It's like that, just more complicated. No turbo controller and I didn't want to ruin my controller that was already bad at the time.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MMDE said:

I did it without a turbo controller, but eeeeeh, you know how people do the jumping rope stuff in FF9? 1f605.png It's like that, just more complicated. No turbo controller and I didn't want to ruin my controller that was already bad at the time.

Its seems the platinum is unobtainable on ps5, the ghost animation is extremely fast and impossible to avoid.

Ps4 pro is ok and possible with turbo controller, on ps4 original or slim the game is EZPZ especially with turbo controller.

3 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

Its seems the platinum is unobtainable on ps5, the ghost animation is extremely fast and impossible to avoid.

Ps4 pro is ok and possible with turbo controller, on ps4 original or slim the game is EZPZ especially with turbo controller.

Ah, that explains it. Yeah, I was playing on PS4 Pro. Felt like nearly impossible fast. Had to spam some button like a madman while also directing the stick. Something off about how insanely fast I had to do it all. As I said, I gave up and went with the scripted input path. <_< Which worked great btw, ghost was only like halfway.

Edited by MMDE

• 10 months later...
On 15/03/2021 at 2:58 AM, maormaor13 said:

I did it legit with turbo controller. Although I played on PS4 both times. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/24/2022 at 0:32 AM, maormaor13 said:

As I said it’s impossible only on ps5

ps4 pro is ok

ps4 slim or fat it’s very easy

Yeah, I used pro, and I had to go with input scripts. :( It was just too fast and I didn't want to ruin my controller.

Tapping like one button over and over really really fast, and at the same time making the right movements, it's just not fun. Especially when it takes like 30 seconds almost, or the pattern you gotta move around in is tricky and hard to remember / follow.

At least with the cheat code stuff, you can skip most levels.

I think Sony tried to make the input stuff a bit more difficult, but I personally found a way around it, sort of. Have to emulate an X360 controller, so you can script button inputs to that, and then another tool to fool your PC to believe it's a PS4 controller. 

To script the inputs, you can write something that prints it out based on your inputs. haha, like pressing up writes out what will be required to press up.

Edited by MMDE