Debug menu available

LeeorV

Hey Guys, 

started this game yesterday, and got stuck with a weird bug where I couldn't put down a stage piece I was holding when re-arranging the stage. 

I was randomly pushing all buttons on the DualSense, and suddenly a debug developer menu popped up! 

it was written in a font size that's unreadable on a 4K display unless sitting really close, but once I did sit close, it had a bunch of options like framerate display, graphics options, and stage warp/select.

It doesn't seem to disable trophies.

if anyone finds the exact button input to open this, I'd love to know ;)

• Like 2

Can confirm the debug menu does indeed work on PS4 version and you can unlock all trophies very easy by doing level select. I popped my PS5 trophies out of order because was messing around with debug menu, some trophies do require you to load the level and past 1 puzzle when using level select from debug menu. 

Here’s what the debug menu looks like on PS5 and PS4.

PS5 debug menu

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

here’s PS4 version, the font is bigger.

image0.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JoinTheClub said:

I know the button combo for debug menu. This works currently on PS5 version 1.001. I haven’t tested it on PS4 version but probably the same.

debug menu combo: L3 + R3 holding then press R1 to open and to close menu. :) have fun!

Thanks! Well done figuring it out so quickly! 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just a warning to anyone that's trying this now, I'd recommend doing it after finishing the game. On PS5 1.002 it sadly no longer unlocks trophies. Also had to delete my save because switching level this way wasn't unlocking trophies and messed up my game so have to restart.

Edit: Now I'm confused. It's unlocked the Finale trophy but non of the others when finishing the levels. 

Edited by Shadows_Revenge
Found more information

1 hour ago, Shadows_Revenge said:

Just a warning to anyone that's trying this now, I'd recommend doing it after finishing the game. On PS5 1.002 it sadly no longer unlocks trophies. Also had to delete my save because switching level this way wasn't unlocking trophies and messed up my game so have to restart.

Edit: Now I'm confused. It's unlocked the Finale trophy but non of the others when finishing the levels. 

You need to enter a specific room to pop a trophy. I don't remember exactly which ones, but the final room in the list for a level  is not necessarily the one that'll pop it. Just move backwards through the list loading each one and you'll get them. One of them is for moving from one room to another somewhere in rooftops I believe, but I can't confirm that.

Edited by addictedgamer747
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, addictedgamer747 said:

You need to enter a specific room to pop a trophy. I don't remember exactly which ones, but the final room in the list for a level  is not necessarily the one that'll pop it. Just move backwards through the list loading each one and you'll get them. One of them is for moving from one room to another somewhere in rooftops I believe, but I can't confirm that.

I just restarted and played through in one sitting. I did notice that they popped at different times. This is helpful for others to take note if they're doing it this way ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...