Not Hard as balls

RNumbers

Decided to treat myself to this DOA peripheral for my birthday and have been playing offline on my second console in case I can't get 100% on this game. Turns out that was a smart decision...

I've gotten all but 4 of the trophies so far. Still need the silver and gold story mode ones but I think those won't be too hard. Most of the minigame trophies were tough, but doable with practice. The last two, though... Yikes.

Ruff Alley is a shooting gallery type game and it seems 100 enemies is not cumulative like some of the other trophies. Even with a partner I have yet to make it halfway.

Dog Gun It involves hitting some moving drones with limited ammo. Clearing round 10 seems like it'll be very hard.

Looks like this and Voyage of the Dead (even harder from what I've seen so far) will be the only two games requiring the Mars lightcon. Probably a good thing.

Edit: Thanks to the tip below this game is now quite a bit easier than I though. Still requires a little patience/skill, but not a ton. Probably a 4/10 difficulty.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I want to share my experience with the (mars lightcon and mars ir station) (special peripheral)

Sadly there are only 3 games for this special weapon,

Big Buck Hunter (optional)

Qubit's Quest (required)

Voyage of the Dead (required)

I beat Qubit's Quest already two times, i really had fun with this game.

What I can say for the Arcade mode is many of these tasks can be a pain, the best hint I can tell you is if you stuck at some point, try out to pause and steer the aiming, now resume to get more quickly and accurate this will help for the most of the arcade mini game trophies.

For the Story mode I couldn't tell to much it's just very straight forward, there are 5 Levels in total you must collect all secret pawns and beat the game on the hardest difficulty, isn't to hard actually.

Edited by Infernofeuer1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 5:48 PM, Infernofeuer1 said:

What I can say for the Arcade mode is many of these tasks can be a pain, the best hint I can tell you is if you stuck at some point, try out to pause and steer the aiming, now resume to get more quickly and accurate this will help for the most of the arcade mini game trophies.

This tip is gold. I still managed to miss one round 10 because I was only using one gun, but I have 3. I'm gonna have to rename this topic after I earn it because it eliminates the last true challenge.

Now to beat Voyage of the Dead... :/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...