cheat codes

MMDE

The original PS3 game had cheat codes. I never used them there, and I got no idea how they actually affect the trophies etc. I just remember this game being a complete chore due to several of the trophies requiring you to play the game in strange ways and the levels being so long due to all the collectibles etc. Anyone got any information etc?

From the IGN wiki: https://www.ign.com/wikis/de-blob-2/PS3_Cheats#Unlock_Cheats_for_PS3

Unlock Cheats for PS3

At the main menu hold L1+L2 whilst you press the following sequences:

• Unlock all levels - Hold L1+L2, then press Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle
  • Unlock blob party - Hold L1+L2, Square, Square, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle
  • Unlock extras - Hold L1+L2, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle,
  • Unlock all moods - Hold L1+L2, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Square
  • During a game level, hold down both L1 & L2, press square and then press left or right three times on the d-pad to switch colours
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Helyx said:

From the IGN wiki: https://www.ign.com/wikis/de-blob-2/PS3_Cheats#Unlock_Cheats_for_PS3

Unlock Cheats for PS3

At the main menu hold L1+L2 whilst you press the following sequences:

• Unlock all levels - Hold L1+L2, then press Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle
  • Unlock blob party - Hold L1+L2, Square, Square, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle
  • Unlock extras - Hold L1+L2, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle,
  • Unlock all moods - Hold L1+L2, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Square
  • During a game level, hold down both L1 & L2, press square and then press left or right three times on the d-pad to switch colours

Yeah, PS3 version, this is the PS4 version. ;) I also wonder how it affects the trophies. The game is a bit strange with the trophies.

Edited by MMDE