Minimum player count for Blackout?

Acceptatio

I would just like to find out if there is a minimum number of players that are needed to start a Blackout game. If so, how many are needed? Or will it just put you into a game once you’ve been waiting for a certain amount of time, irregardless of how many players are in the lobby?

Any answers are appreciated.

14 hours ago, Acceptatio said:

I would just like to find out if there is a minimum number of players that are needed to start a Blackout game. If so, how many are needed? Or will it just put you into a game once you’ve been waiting for a certain amount of time, irregardless of how many players are in the lobby?

Any answers are appreciated.

Unless it has changed recently, if after a while the lobby doesn't fill up it will start the game with whatever amount of players there waiting with you.

• Like 3

On 12/02/2021 at 10:03 AM, Aodir said:

Unless it has changed recently, if after a while the lobby doesn't fill up it will start the game with whatever amount of players there waiting with you.

50 is the minimum. The game won’t start unless at least 50. Lowest amount of players I’ve managed to play is 52. I’ve sat in a lobby with under 50 players for almost 10 mins and no timer would start. As soon as we hit 50 players the count down started. I’ve asked a few seasoned professional  players and they all seem to say 50 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:19 AM, Rhyze said:

kind late to it but alcatraz minimum is 10 players and normal game modes is 20. i know that because sometimes we got brazilian host and no one join so after like 15-20 minutes the game will start

Can confirm this info.

* Minimum Alcatraz - 10 players, match will start from staging area in about 5 minutes

* Minimum Quads/Hot/Heavy - 20 players, match will start from staging area in about 15 minutes

Edited by rmhook

• 3 weeks later...