Wolf 2 dlc/store problem?

Hello,

I bought season pass for wolfesntein 2 and when i enter in game to reedem it, a playstation store screen comes up and it just loads and loads and loads until it says an error has occured. I think that this is playstation store problem, but dont know how to fix it.

Currently downloading them, hope it will work once after it downloads. The thing was i could not get into reedem screen because playstation store is laggy as hell on my ps4, so I restarted ps4 several times and it worked. Sony really need to make changes in store development team. Thanks for replies.

1 minute ago, crowizard said:

Currently downloading them, hope it will work once after it downloads. The thing was i could not get into reedem screen because playstation store is laggy as hell on my ps4, so I restarted ps4 several times and it worked. Sony really need to make changes in store development team. Thanks for replies.

Yeah you're not wrong about how laggy the PS4 Store App can be sometimes. I always redeem through the web storefront, never had an issue there. And no worries glad to help.