Score Champion

If anybody out there is struggling with this particular trophy, know that there's an exploit that will make things a lot easier albeit also more tedious. All you have to do is rack up continues until you hit the 1 million mark. Basically what you do is you win a round and then lose until you hit the continue screen. Repeat until you get your trophy, you will not lose all your points for using a continue so just go nuts! :D

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I used an easy trick using Joe. Just jump with instant LP, the CPU will try to block, then you grab. Keep repeating until you win. When it works well, grants a SSS or a SS score, what gives you a lot of points. Can also be done together with the Geese trophy.

Edited by taciovinicius
  • Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 11:18 PM, taciovinicius said:

I used an easy trick using Joe. Just jump with instant LP, the CPU will try to block, then you grab. Keep repeating until you win. When it works well, grants a SSS or a SS score, what gives you a lot of points. Can also be done together with the Geese trophy.

Oh wow! Wish I came across this video while going for the trophies! That's cool! :D

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Does anything like this work for the original Real Bout Fatal Fury as well? Having some extreme difficulty landing that SSS, even with the 2 guide videos I've seen posted on yt

For the first game you only need to get SSS for a match, not an entire arcade run. Here's a video showcasing how to obtain it:

15 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I appreciate you posting this, this looks much easier than the Terry and Duck King videos I've seen. I'll give this a try next - thanks!

Glad to help! Now get that trophy bro! :D