Little Nightmares II - About That Story And Ending... (Theory)

JoaLoft

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Mojo-9000 said:

Dude this is an extremely good take. Nobody's replied to your comment and i just wanted to let you know ... thanks for the write up!

Thanks for commenting!

I just love being able to puzzle something together, and then sharing a theory with others to discuss the essence of the narrative. Did the same thing with The Dark Pictures: Little Hope, and I went much deeper into The Last of Us Part II as well, although that last thread focuses much more on motives rather than actual plot twists. :)

A shame that Little Nightmares III seems highly unlikely right now - Tarsier Studios already announced they're done with the IP and moving on to new endeavors.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I feel I need to add this, it's not the first time Six found her raincoat. Though it's clear this is a prequel. There was in fact a mobile game called Very Little Nightmares which takes place in location called "The Nest". It even had a character that may have been taught to take over the role for the Lady once her time had passed.

Although I'm unsure of it's canon aspects now that Little Nightmares 2 has cemented itself as the prequel.

• 9 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 0:24 AM, insane2201 said:

I feel I need to add this, it's not the first time Six found her raincoat. Though it's clear this is a prequel. There was in fact a mobile game called Very Little Nightmares which takes place in location called "The Nest". It even had a character that may have been taught to take over the role for the Lady once her time had passed.

Although I'm unsure of it's canon aspects now that Little Nightmares 2 has cemented itself as the prequel.

I totally forgot to comment a year ago, but you're correct: that mobile game does take place before this one.

I'll add it to my original post, thanks!