Here's how to actually gain the ironmadman trophy

Searching trough the internet one will not find much information about this grinding trophy, most people that talk about it are complaning on it's longevity or showing a road on the first mission to do again and again. But there's no place where you can see how much it is long and repetitive, so I decided to do it myself.

As you can read almost everywhere the base running is traked from zero to exactly how much you need, but the Hoverboot is traked a bit less than the necessary and most of all the gliding is not even the half of what the trophy ask you to do.

Running in circle in the first level, after you take the enemy base and before you start the activation of the Qforce one, so that no more enemies will spawn, you will have the opportunity to glide from two towers, do not underestimate how many glide you will need.

For the Hoverboot part, you will run around 42 or 43 Mph, so from the pop up of the 50 miles to the pop up of the 100 miles you will need around 70 minutes of only hoverboarding. Assuming that you keep this speed you must keep hoverbooting for another 15 minutes, but you will be a bit slower as if you haven't glided that much it is recomanded to use this time to glide from at least one of the towers. Personally, I glided until the pop up of 1 mile of gliding and 50 of hoverbooting, and then just did 85 minutes straight of only hoverbooting, but ended up with another 5 minutes of glide needed for the trophy to pop. If you do have the first mile done, you can focus on the long part of hoverbooting, leaving it the the final miles, but if you do need more I recomand you to keep gliding, even if 2,4 miles doesn't seem that much, the flight is slow and the distance traveled is pretty short.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...