Trophy help

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm if it’s possible to earn the trophies on the first go when playing offline?

To explain, been hearing people say to turn internet off and then go for this trophy, and I’ve been stuck in this trophy for days. Had to start over, and probably gonna have to do it again if this is true. 

3 hours ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

Can someone confirm if it’s possible to earn the trophies on the first go when playing offline?

To explain, been hearing people say to turn internet off and then go for this trophy, and I’ve been stuck in this trophy for days. Had to start over, and probably gonna have to do it again if this is true. 

Can't comment on the internet status. I think its the opposite? (Like ensure you're always connected to Ubisoft servers).

I just got the Paste Up trophy last night as I was about to give up. After redoing it in one sitting (I suddenly got disconnected halfway due to downtime), it didn't pop.

Last night, I redo'ed the other half where I got disconnected (I used a pen and paper to mark hahaha) but still no luck. 

Ultimately decided to try one forum suggestion I read a few days ago -- I reloaded my primary save file from the cloud, went back and repainted the last pasteup location where I was expecting it to pop, and boom, it did surprisingly.

Edited by Strelok-RT