Level 40 XP reward

Cyvnyde

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the Level 40 GO reward without spending money? Reason I ask is because there is a lot of XP tied behind those GO cards (just from this last week) and they're going for a small fortune on the AH. I doubt people will be selling them on too much as it's believed the end of season reward for locking them all in will be one of the first Dark Matter cards. Was looking to get as much XP as possible without needing to rely on those cards but if it's virtually impossible to do it without them then why bother. I know I could work the AH to generate MT but really don't want to this year.

Just wanting to get as many top-quality cards as possible as I have a feeling the last Domination board is going to be pretty hellish. 

Yeah, I got Kawhi without spending money.  You have to grind, though.  Don't miss out on the daily challenges.  Also, there's a chance (albeit very slim) that you can win a great card from logging in this week.  You get a card from folks who made the All-Star team this year.  So far, I've gotten crap both days, but others have received Galaxy Opal Luka for example.

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Yeah, I got Kawhi without spending money.  You have to grind, though.  Don't miss out on the daily challenges.  Also, there's a chance (albeit very slim) that you can win a great card from logging in this week.  You get a card from folks who made the All-Star team this year.  So far, I've gotten crap both days, but others have received Galaxy Opal Luka for example.

Okay, thanks. Am guessing by the time I finish grinding what is currently out I'll be at about Level 29.

That's good to know. Yesterday I got an Emerald and today I got a Sapphire. I'd prefer they give something good for logging in every day up until All-Star weekend rather than getting something from straight out luck.

Edited by Cyvnyde

5 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

Okay, thanks. Am guessing by the time I finish grinding what is currently out I'll be at about Level 29.

That's good to know. Yesterday I got an Emerald and today I got a Sapphire. I'd prefer they give something good for logging in every day up until All-Star weekend rather than getting something from straight out luck.

You have plenty of time.  Also, keep in mind newer challenges reward more XP as it gets closer towards the end of yhe season.  I'm on 31 right now, but I'll probably be at 33 when I start playing some today.

Edited by grimydawg___

Just now, grimydawg___ said:

You have plenty of time.  Also, keep in mind newer challenges reward more XP as it gets closer towards the season.  I'm on 31 right now, but I'll probably be at 33 when I start playing some today.

As soon as I replied they just released Lebron Week 2 XP rewards. Only 800 XP in total but it all helps.

Yeah, already did LeBron stuff.  There's also some challenges play x amount of games.  You just have to be efficient.  I'm already about halfway through lv 33 and will play again tomorrow.  I only spend about 2-3 hours max daily, but I get ~7k/day.  

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

update, this season is giving away a level 40 black matter jr smith if you want to grind exp. its pretty easy to grind the exp.

It's definitely worth it, especially if you plan to go for the Plat with a NMS team.

The Domination reward just released is a GO card (that can be evolved to Dark Matter), so for those that aren't Gods at the game and are preparing for the final Domination board, I would recommend going for both.