99 Lives Glitched?

Yokimoto

I’m just cleaning up the gems, all time trials are done.

I hit 99 lives and the trophy popped. When I was done for the evening I went to check my progress and it said I hadn’t unlocked On Cloud 99.

I went back to Castle Machinery and lost a few lives and then got back to 99. Didn’t re-pop. 

Any ideas? This is on PS5

On 2.3.2021 at 5:00 AM, Yokimoto said:

I’m just cleaning up the gems, all time trials are done.

I hit 99 lives and the trophy popped. When I was done for the evening I went to check my progress and it said I hadn’t unlocked On Cloud 99.

I went back to Castle Machinery and lost a few lives and then got back to 99. Didn’t re-pop. 

Any ideas? This is on PS5

Cannot Speak for the PS5, but on the ps4 it worked. if I understand you correctly the trophy already popped but when you started the game the next time you hadn't the trophy? Or do you mean at the next start you didn't have 99 lives in the game left?

On 3/4/2021 at 2:01 AM, Zauberwald1g said:

Cannot Speak for the PS5, but on the ps4 it worked. if I understand you correctly the trophy already popped but when you started the game the next time you hadn't the trophy? Or do you mean at the next start you didn't have 99 lives in the game left?

It popped, but then showed I didn’t have it. Once I got the last trophy and the platinum it showed up with the correct time stamp 

23 minutes ago, Yokimoto said:

It popped, but then showed I didn’t have it. Once I got the last trophy and the platinum it showed up with the correct time stamp 

Ah ok, sounds strange. But what i read from the ps5 ui and stuff... It takes some time and updates ^^. But at the end good that it popped

• 1 month later...

All I can think of is your not connected to the servers so it says you don’t have it or something but if not you could try losing a few lives then copying that save to another file then getting the lives there, I’m not at that big at my platinum journey but I really hope this isn’t a frequent problem since I’m playing on ps5 too