Diablo 3 crusader heavensfury build question

IvoryRose88

Hi. Im fairly new to diablo 3 and i am working on a crusader build with heavens fury. I have the aegis of valor set. I am using a ring in kanais cube to get the 6th set piece currently. I noticed the best build with this encompasses arraks champion but since i am playing on ps4 i dont have the slot available for this. So i am pumping alot of flawless diamons into my slots to increase resist all. I am also running the ring set legacy of nightmares that gives me 750% attack bonus for every ancient legendary equipped. I had all ancients equipped but nkw that i am using the 6 piece aegeis of valor set... i am running with 6 ancients. The build i was looking at had the Unity ring and another ring. 

My question is ... does the legacy of nightmares ring set 750% apply to all attacks? Physical and magical? I rarely use physical attacks now because of how powerful the thunderstrike 3 beam and thunderfury is. If the 750% doesnt apply to active skills ... i need to find better rings.

Thanks.

Edited by IvoryRose88

Well...

1. Why no room for Akarats Champion? There’s no difference between the pc and console versions as far as powers go.

2. Legacy of Nightmares doesn’t work at all if you have another set bonus going. Only works if you’re using nothing but legendaries.

Your build has moved past the usefulness of LoN. Definitely get a new ring set!

I too don't understand why you don't have space for akarats champion. I definitely have it on my condemn crusader. Not sure what's up with that.

Edit: I know the post got moved here to the D3 forum but you mentioned kanais cube which if im not mistaken isn't in vanilla D3. Only in D3 RoS?!

Edited by Super_Mep

Thanms. Didnt realize ring set had to be only set. As for akaraks champion... it is on the same button as heavens fury. Someone told me the ps4 doesnt have enough buttons to equip 6 active skills. I saw builds with both arraks champion and heavens fury equipped. Am i missing something? Thanks

Edited by IvoryRose88

On 3/6/2021 at 9:25 AM, IvoryRose88 said:

Thanms. Didnt realize ring set had to be only set. As for akaraks champion... it is on the same button as heavens fury. Someone told me the ps4 doesnt have enough buttons to equip 6 active skills. I saw builds with both arraks champion and heavens fury equipped. Am i missing something? Thanks

I'm working off of memory here but I believe you sacrifice an ability in one of the other sections to equip two from the same spot. 

Thanks. Yeah.... u can equip 2 from same slot but i have to sacrifice Seeep/smite etc ability for the akarats chapion. Build still works great but when i get to high level rift guardians, it can be a pain generating wrath quickly.

Thanks for the help everyone.