Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey everyone,

I just made the switch over from Xbox 360 to the PS3 and PS4, and am new to PSNProfiles.  I'm looking to add some new PSN friends.  PSN: RoadVirus27

I will be playing AC:BF and Killzone on PS4.  I'm also playing Soul Sacrifice on Vita and Diablo 3 on PS3.  Feel free to add me, just note that you saw my profile on PSNProfiles.

I also have a 30 day PS+ Code that I got with the PS4 that is free to the first person to message me.

Edited by RoadVirus27

Feel free to add me, JBirdKnobs, I'm currently working on resogun platinum(if anyone wants to coop to get the 1CC trophy and a few others) , will also be playing ac4, bf4, killzone, contrast, and eventually injustice. i love co op,  but enjoy deathmatches as well. Rock on folks!

Only add me if you are ok to party invites, chatting, trophy hunting, and teaming up.

Handle is the same as my forum name.

Games I currently have are:

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Need For Speed Rivals

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Will have in the very need future (Before 31DEC)

Knack

Playstation Eye

Call of Duty Ghosts (Mainly for single player and trophies, not huge into COD online, sry)

• Like 1

Sup. Add me if you looking for a group of guys to play with.

PSN: TG-TheProfessor

I have the following games for PS4:

KIllzone Shadowfall

Battlefield 4

Knack

have the following preordered:

Destiny

Watch Dogs

have a mic and play KZ regularly with group of guys that communicate.  Also stream games on Twitch via PS4

『 Just Looking for Some New Friends To Start My New Next Generation gaming with  』☆~  「 Any Game is Fine With me Hit me Up for Anything , Anytime - Be It About Games , Life , Yourself , Anything Im Cool with that Just Shoot me an Add 」~ ★*

PSN:  x-X-x-Ed-x-X-x 

Edited by x-X-x-Ed-x-X-x

I don't accept blank ones as a habit and I tend to delete people who are inactive for a certain amount of time. Other than that, I'm game for adding to my number of friends.

Right now I have KZ, Knack, AC4, Ghosts, Resogun, and Contrast. Probably get Trine 2 sometime soon and Lego \Marvel when/if my brother can get his hands on a PS4.