Thoughts about the game/platin

TheNekosphere

Since there isnt any talk about this game, here are my impressions after getting the platin:

For the plat you "just" need to complete every lvl and collect all the letters in all levels, they aren't hidden most of the time but just make the lvl harder because you need to reach the checkpoint of the lvl.

Then you need to find all hidden eastereggs, the other topic here tells you where to find them, they are often (not always) at the beginning or end of an lvl, sometimes you have to jump over your vehicle at the end to find them.

Overall the lvls themself, especially the last ones, can be very hard because one touch and you die, the character itself doesnt move superfast like in meatboy but its more like mario with infinit doublejumps. I would rate the difficulty a 7,5-8/10. 

I actually enjoyed the game a lot because while sometimes frustrating the lvls aren't repetitive and all too long. (There are 140 lvls and it took me 21 hours)

Edited by TheNekosphere
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I liked the game but the controls are too imprecise for me to bother with the hard mode levels. The red pollens that shoot you in the direction you press don't give you enough time to actually press a direction. I also feel like they're not very exact and regularly shoot me in a direction I don't feel like I'm pressing.

I also had some experience with the square button "sneeze" not working when I pressed it. It was rare but it did happen, and I tested 2 different controllers and had the same issue, so I don't think it was because of a faulty controller.

Game was good overall, I just wish those annoyances weren't there.