plat possible without ps4?

visvoer18

Ok I know this is a long shot but I have nothing to lose anymore.

can someone confirm or denie if this games plat is possible on the ps vita version without ps4?

the issue im having is that I cant get most rare weapons  because you need x amount of kill in x ammount of  time which on vita is realy hard.

also the challange mode is an issue  there is 1 challange in which according to the guide you have to kill 2700 units in 5 minutes.

everywhere online where people talk about it they say its easy

however on vita I cant get to 1900 or higher.

and while I might be able to increase my score by a tiny bit 2700 just isnt gonna happen on vita

5 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

Ok I know this is a long shot but I have nothing to lose anymore.

can someone confirm or denie if this games plat is possible on the ps vita version without ps4?

the issue im having is that I cant get most rare weapons  because you need x amount of kill in x ammount of  time which on vita is realy hard.

also the challange mode is an issue  there is 1 challange in which according to the guide you have to kill 2700 units in 5 minutes.

everywhere online where people talk about it they say its easy

however on vita I cant get to 1900 or higher.

and while I might be able to increase my score by a tiny bit 2700 just isnt gonna happen on vita

Im confused, why wouldnt it be possible on PS4? Just buy the PS4 version and play it, hell you could even buy the PS3 version as they all share the same list. Unless you are just asking if the game is easier on console, that I do not know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ctrlolol said:

Im confused, why wouldnt it be possible on PS4? Just buy the PS4 version and play it, hell you could even buy the PS3 version as they all share the same list. Unless you are just asking if the game is easier on console, that I do not know.

you misread I aksed if it was possible on vita not ps4. they share the same trophy list

the difference is that the ps4 is able to spawn way more enemies at the same time then the vita version. so the kill counter is way fatser to raise on ps4 as well compared to vita.

and I dont have the option to play it on ps4  I dont have an ps4 not dop I want it.

ps3 has pretty much the same issue as the vita I am quite sure also it doesnt excist pysicla on ps3 and I dont buy downloads period.

I got most trophies on vita and I am sure I can get a few more but i wnat confirmation the plat is possible to get if you only have the vita version.

• 2 weeks later...

alright in case anyone ever sees this I cna confirm the following things

1 yes its possible but while the ps4 version is like a 4  out of 10 difficulty on vita I would say 7 or 8 and also would ad at least 200 extra hours   to be able to do it.

the issue is that a lot of rare weapons are impossible to obtain on vita  in the stage.

you cna get them in the tower but to even stand a chance there you have to grind up the charackter to max level beforehand and grind and farm weapons so they can at least survive in there.

in the tages its just not possible like Ranmaru Mori  for example easy on ps4

however 500 kills including said officers in 4 minutes in that stage thats just not possible on vita  and there are more like that they should have lowered the kill count or gave more time I experimented with that and sadly they didnt do that.

the other issue I talked about was the challange mode one they did decrease the kill count for that I was able to get the s rank with 2000 kills  to get that is realy ahrd but possible with an maxed charackter with the right skills etc.

so to sum it up

yes its possible on vita but add at atleast 200 hours and difficulty 7 or 8 at least if you only play on vita

hopefully this helps someone in the future thats why I am putting it out here

I am playing this on Vita and yet to get any of the rare weapons for this game, but erm, are you sure the requirements are just now different on Vita?

On Dynasty Warriors, "the number of kills required" type achievement is highest on PS4, medium on PS3 and lowest on Vita. This was also the case in Warriors Oroch 2. It would seem weird if Samurai Warriors 4 II is different, especially since if I recall, Warriors Orochi 2 is slightly older

@enaysoft in challange mode they did change the amount of kills needed  they didnt do it for the rare weapon  quests though.

so a lot of those rare weapon quest are impossible on vita  most of them being a combination of a time limit and x amount of kills.  on vita it just takes too long and on some stages the requirements are practicly impossible to begin with because 1500 ko's in 1 stage on vita  is realy hard.

you cna still get the rare weapons in the tower so its not impossible but it might as well be.

currently I am cleaning up the game  only have to finush up 2 campaigns with all charackters and get all lvl 30 skills and then im done I am not gonna waste 200 hours grining charackters up so they can actualy beat the tower and then still need to rely on rng.

and I tested if the kill count wasnt less in rare weapon missions on vita and I can 100% confirm  thats not the case sadly so for tons of charackters  the tower is the only way.

if you want I cna at least share an immage of which ones I got I didnt get a single one trough the tower.

I am sure a few more are possible on vita without the tower but those 20 I cna 100% confirm.

edit: this is the image the ones with the red lines are the ones I got

https://imgur.com/a/2hqZlaG

Edited by visvoer18

13 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

@enaysoft in challange mode they did change the amount of kills needed  they didnt do it for the rare weapon  quests though.

Many thanks dude, for the info and pictures. Ok, so you've got me very intrigued now. Sengoku Musou Chronicles 3 on Vita I found to be very hard and also unfair in many ways, but I managed to get platinum on it.

TWICE! ....

Give me a week or two I'll report back.

I am almost about to get Gold trophy for completing the game with every character on every stage and also the one for completing all the missions. Have been doing them all first before going for any weapons.

Ranmaru you said, was impossible? Well I only have him at lvl 30 or so at the moment, I don't have any rare weapons yet so I will certainly go for his first.

Tell me which characters you really struggled with and I will try to get those first, and if I succeed (or fail) I'll report back with some hints and tips onto how I got it.

lol those are the 2 trophies I got only the lvl 30 skill one left and then I am done

the only challange in challange mode iI stugled with was the most easy one on ps4 ofcourse the first one. on ps4 its 2700 which is easy on vita its 2000  I think (I was over it so dont know exactly)  while 2000 is possible its in no wya easy

and yeah I am pretty sure ranmuro isnt possible on vita  getting the kills should be possible altough hard but if you also need to do the missions   I tried that one a lot of times and enever even got close

On 3/28/2021 at 6:29 PM, visvoer18 said:

lol those are the 2 trophies I got only the lvl 30 skill one left and then I am done

the only challange in challange mode iI stugled with was the most easy one on ps4 ofcourse the first one. on ps4 its 2700 which is easy on vita its 2000  I think (I was over it so dont know exactly)  while 2000 is possible its in no wya easy

and yeah I am pretty sure ranmuro isnt possible on vita  getting the kills should be possible altough hard but if you also need to do the missions   I tried that one a lot of times and enever even got close

Just a quick report to you mate. :)

Not attempted any rare weapons yet but just wanted to report on the Challenges.

EASY! lol

I had only played the gold one and Stage 3 up this point which I had an S on gold one. But I attempted the others just now and was able to get an S easily on my first go.

The 1st stage I used  my Lvl 36 Kotaro who had no elements on his weapon but he had about +18 speed up.

2042 kills on my first attempt. I equipped 3 skills, 45 seconds rage time, Kanbei, Hanbei.

I used the 45 seconds of rage and just pressed triangle whizzing around the whole stage while in rage mode. IN rage mode you seem to get extra attack speed and also element death on many of your attacks.

After using 45 seconds skill I immediately used Kanbei so I got the 45 seconds rage ability back. After it ended I used it again and then used Hanbei, after that, I used 45 seconds rage a third time. After 3 minutes passed, by this point I got 1000 kills so a ton of elements got given to you, and you get all 3 abilities recharged, basically I was able to stay in rage mode for the entire five minutes, which makes you invincible and all the enemies stand still, well the bosses move but they can't hurt you. Kotaro moves very fast with his Hyper attacks and has wide range, also Kotaro's TTTTTS attack allows him to fly forward like a rocket. Also using SSS, quick pause, SSS pause, to chip away at a boss, his attacks are also really fast, you can kill a boss within 3 seconds doing this and they rarely bother to block you. SSS-SSS-SSS-S was enough to kill any of them. (Btw S and T are Square and Triangle, just incase you didn't follow that explanation)

The 2nd stage I played again, this time with Hideyoshi, I equipped his skill ability, the gold dropping one and also Lvl 3 Money up, also equipped Hanbei and Kanbei skills. Same tactic really, triangle attack around the stage, also using Hideyoshi R1 skill to get more gold. I easily got over 10000, and ended with 22003 gold. Start the stage using both Hideyoshi skill and Gold up and then use Hanbei to get them back. Where possible I would have gold up abilities to get more gold.

The 3rd stage I used Hideyoshi again and also similiar setup to stage 1, except this time I also equipped speed up and Naomasa skill (atk and speed up) I started the stage in rage mode and all the flag dudes stand still, I was able to kill all with one hit. And used a rage musou on both Honda Tadakatsu and Naomasa, after a few attempts I was able to get under one minute.

Best score is 00:58:16

The 4th stage I used same setup as 1st Stage. I was able to stay in rage mode the whole time. In this mode I actually ran out of enemies and for the final 20 seconds was unable to hit barely any enemies at all. My first and final score on that stage was 1618 kills.

Not sure what rank you need for S, however I got top score on the weekly results (Japanese version)

So my records were

1st 2042 kills

2nd 22003 Gold

3rd 00:58:16

4th 1618 kills

These challenges are easily doable on Vita, for sure they ain't "Easy" definitely harder than the PS3 or PS4 versions but with the right setup they certainly aren't impossible.

You might want to try the 45 second rage and Hanbei, Kanbei triple ability on your rare weapon runs, it may make getting those weapons way easier. I was able to do these challenges with characters that didn't have any good weapons and weren't even at Lvl50 yet, so I do think (certainly my theory at the moment) that these rare weapons are possible on Vita. Will report back when I have had a go at getting some weapons though lol.

Edited by enaysoft

lol I got all s ranks ages ago accept for the first one  I tried that one deoens of times with different setups but was never able to get over 2000 till my lats try I think its a safe bet to say 2k is the limit from that one

the others werent that hard to begin with.

my scores where

1 2090

2 22183

3 01:23:69

4 1506

but happy you got these challanges at least

• Like 1

I'm currently doing both Japanese and English versions at the same time at the moment on each of my Vitas.

It's a pain because I was going to save the English one for much later, however it's got online functionality and you have to sync your records to earn one of the trophies and you also get bonus Tomes for uploading your score.

So what with the uncertainty of Vita and online servers moving forward, it's forced my hand to play the games I have which have some sort of online requirement..

Will let you know how I got on with Ranmaru sometime next week :)

Hey dude, I just earned a trophy just now. ;)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3331-戦国無双4-ii/24-至高の一振り

Ok so my first rare weapon was Ranmaru, admittedly it was quite tricky and took me a few goes, not sure if it is glitched or not or has very specific requirements. Anyway using this video as a reference

I was able to get it. Using only a Lvl 29 Ranmaru and a weapon with no elements on it.

What I did was equip Ranmaru with

45 sec Rage, Mitsuhide, Kanbei, Hanbei.

So as soon as the stage starts, get Ranmaru off his horse, push up and make sure the other character stands still. Then SAVE.

Now use your 45 second rage powerup and then go straight into rage, while the animation is going on, use Mitsuhideki and then Kanbei (this will recharge your rage and Mitsuhide and give you them back)

Now rush around the area you start in mashing Triangle and getting as many kills as you can, do a loop in a circle and circle back to where you started, then do a loop the loop in the area below you and then start making your way to the right and downwards into the bottom right, do not clear the mission! I would suggest killing one of the officers and while you are in the south area kill that boss too (he has no ! mark) be sure not to kill the other guy who turns up. CIrcle around in this large area and then eventually your 45 second rage should be wearing off (the blue bars ticking down) when that happens use your 45 second rage ability again so you don't fall out of rage, after using it use Hanbei to get that ability recharged. Now go back up to where the remaining boss is and kill him with a rage musou. Leaving Rage will start Nobunaga moving down to where he needs to meet that guy.

Now when I did this, I had 58:04 on the clock, I almost had used 2 minutes passed but I had about 460 kills. This is where I made a save. If you don't have nearly 500 kills or you have less than 48, I suggest trying again.

Anyway after this (and following the video above) I killed a few peons on the way out and went top right to kill the boss where it shows in the video, here I used Mitsuhide powerup again, (as it makes all your attack with death element. I killed him and had over 500 kills. Now you go to the left door (check the video) above. And you get a painfully long dialogue scene that lasts 90 seconds... My rage was full here but if yours isn't use it now while the chat is going. When this gate opened I had 55:40 or so on the clock, as soon as the gate opens stay on your horse and go straight towards the flag captain and kill him, then dash over to Takatora, jump off your horse and go straight into rage, don't even wait for the mission to popup, hit him a few times, S, S, S stop, S, S, S stop etc to chip away at his health, then when he has about 60-70% health left just use your rage musou, he'll die in that hit, when this happened at about 55:20 the secret mission popped up to kill him and I had got the weapon :)

It was indeed tough, but I managed to do it without even levelling Ranmaru up at all so you should be able to have a go at it too.

Well that's one down, and erm 56 to go?... lol

I sent you some screenshots of my Vita.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Hey dude, I just earned a trophy just now. ;)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3331-戦国無双4-ii/24-至高の一振り

Ok so my first rare weapon was Ranmaru, admittedly it was quite tricky and took me a few goes, not sure if it is glitched or not or has very specific requirements. Anyway using this video as a reference

I was able to get it. Using only a Lvl 29 Ranmaru and a weapon with no elements on it.

What I did was equip Ranmaru with

45 sec Rage, Mitsuhide, Kanbei, Hanbei.

So as soon as the stage starts, get Ranmaru off his horse, push up and make sure the other character stands still. Then SAVE.

Now use your 45 second rage powerup and then go straight into rage, while the animation is going on, use Mitsuhideki and then Kanbei (this will recharge your rage and Mitsuhide and give you them back)

Now rush around the area you start in mashing Triangle and getting as many kills as you can, do a loop in a circle and circle back to where you started, then do a loop the loop in the area below you and then start making your way to the right and downwards into the bottom right, do not clear the mission! I would suggest killing one of the officers and while you are in the south area kill that boss too (he has no ! mark) be sure not to kill the other guy who turns up. CIrcle around in this large area and then eventually your 45 second rage should be wearing off (the blue bars ticking down) when that happens use your 45 second rage ability again so you don't fall out of rage, after using it use Hanbei to get that ability recharged. Now go back up to where the remaining boss is and kill him with a rage musou. Leaving Rage will start Nobunaga moving down to where he needs to meet that guy.

Now when I did this, I had 58:04 on the clock, I almost had used 2 minutes passed but I had about 460 kills. This is where I made a save. If you don't have nearly 500 kills or you have less than 48, I suggest trying again.

Anyway after this (and following the video above) I killed a few peons on the way out and went top right to kill the boss where it shows in the video, here I used Mitsuhide powerup again, (as it makes all your attack with death element. I killed him and had over 500 kills. Now you go to the left door (check the video) above. And you get a painfully long dialogue scene that lasts 90 seconds... My rage was full here but if yours isn't use it now while the chat is going. When this gate opened I had 55:40 or so on the clock, as soon as the gate opens stay on your horse and go straight towards the flag captain and kill him, then dash over to Takatora, jump off your horse and go straight into rage, don't even wait for the mission to popup, hit him a few times, S, S, S stop, S, S, S stop etc to chip away at his health, then when he has about 60-70% health left just use your rage musou, he'll die in that hit, when this happened at about 55:20 the secret mission popped up to kill him and I had got the weapon :)

It was indeed tough, but I managed to do it without even levelling Ranmaru up at all so you should be able to have a go at it too.

Well that's one down, and erm 56 to go?... lol

I sent you some screenshots of my Vita.

weird if the time on your clock is 55  your already too late or should be unles the guide is wrong you got  4 minutes  so as soon as it hits 55  time is up

tbf with this one most of the tiems I resetted as soon as I saw I wouldnt make he 4 minutes

but im genuily impressed you where able to do it

stil im not gonna bother anymore I would love to get the plat but not gonna grind and waste 150 hours for 1 trophy  and even then its trial and error and rng because most of the times I ahd trouble activating certain objectives etc.

I would love to be proven wrong though but I think we cna at the verry least agree this game on vita is nowhere near the 3 the guide says

No doubt about it, Vita is harder than the PS4 version that's for sure. The time counts down so 55:30 remaining is actually 4:30 minutes passed.

It only took me 140 seconds to get 500 kills, the hard part was getting Nobunaga to go to where he should be and then having to open the door.

Still it's up to you if you don't wanna do the platinum, however I did Ranmaru with him not being about lvl 30 and he only had a basic weapon. When you are in rage you are invincible and Mitsuhide makes 100% of your attacks death element even without having death on your weapon which I think will make most of the challenges pretty easy.

I am not going to grind any characters and just use this setup, I feel like every character can be done this way.

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

No doubt about it, Vita is harder than the PS4 version that's for sure. The time counts down so 55:30 remaining is actually 4:30 minutes passed.

It only took me 140 seconds to get 500 kills, the hard part was getting Nobunaga to go to where he should be and then having to open the door.

Still it's up to you if you don't wanna do the platinum, however I did Ranmaru with him not being about lvl 30 and he only had a basic weapon. When you are in rage you are invincible and Mitsuhide makes 100% of your attacks death element even without having death on your weapon which I think will make most of the challenges pretty easy.

I am not going to grind any characters and just use this setup, I feel like every character can be done this way.

yeha thats 4:30 minutes past according to the guide you have 4 minutes  you went over that so it SHOULDNT have worked.

killing the guys  I didnt need dead they died in 1 hit anyway I just want able to get that much kills in the time ebcause not enough spawned at least it felt that way  ecause clearly you where able to do it

I read another guide that said you have 5 minutes to do the mission and not 4 minutes. However you need to have the 500 kills in under 4 minutes. Anyway I got it all done in 3 minutes, but it takes nearly 90 seconds just for all that stupid conversation to end... Maybe it counts before the conversation, who knows. Know that the first time I did it under time the special mission did not occur, it did the second time though, no idea why.