DLC trophies not unlocking

MrFitzes

Is anybody else running into issues with some of the dlc trophies not unlocking?  Got all the gold medals on the paradise levels but it hasn’t unlocked the trophy. Maybe I’ll try doing the final level again and see if that does it. Also got all the hidden cassettes and that didn’t unlock either. 

On 15.3.2021 at 1:39 AM, MrFitzes said:

Is anybody else running into issues with some of the dlc trophies not unlocking?  Got all the gold medals on the paradise levels but it hasn’t unlocked the trophy. Maybe I’ll try doing the final level again and see if that does it. Also got all the hidden cassettes and that didn’t unlock either. 

have you solved the issue?not having any problems by now at all.

• Like 1

I am also not experiencing any issues with the DLC.

I do remember having to do the toilets and pets in the basegame twice over because that didn't unlock so maybe its a bit buggy? But something as extreme as the gold medals not unlocking is a little alarming, I hope your issue was resolved!

• Like 1

I’m still having trouble.  Tried the final level again and that didn’t work. Didn’t think it would but was worth a try. The strange thing is after completing a mission the gold tally at the top says 12/13 but when it loads to the map it says 13/13. Also going past all the levels they are all gold. I even went and did the platinum times on assisted mode and nothing. I’m going to take a break and then do a fresh save on assisted and gold them in a row and see if that solves the issue. Other than that, I’m out of ideas. 

I have noticed a glitch with this dlc but not sure if it's relevant to your issue. It has happened to me on several levels. When you get a gold time and it unlocks on the completed level screen, if you replay the same level and then get a platinum time it erases the gold time!! The only way to get the gold time back is to play the level again and get the requirements for the gold time (not platinum). If you replay a level and are very slow and get a silver time, the gold time remains fine. My advice to be safe for the trophy is avoid platinum times altogether and if you are running ahead on a level just wait until the gold time window has unlocked rather than platinum. Hope this helps someone and it's a shame they released this dlc with a glitch like this. I've been playing 2 player and not sure if it happens solo by the way

Edited by Lozengie