Maneater (PS5) platinum & last trophy missing timestamps

Hey,

I recently platted the Maneater PS5 version and the trophies glitched out for me and other users who have reported the same issue here: 

I experienced the same problem, the trophies synced to PSN after 1h but my issue still persists on this site... I have missing timestamps for the last trophy and platinum trophies on my PSNP account. On my "games list", it shows that I have the platinum, but when you select the game and view the trophies, timestamps are missing. Also my PSNP account says 128 plats, but I have 129 since this one doesn't register.

Is there any way to fix this? 

This is some sort of glitch related to PS5.

AFAIK the only way to fix this is to load older save and trigger Infamy 10 again or you will need to replay the whole game again. The timestamp for the trophy will be the original one.

edit. Did some digging, this looks like PSNP bug.

@Sly Ripper You should have a look at this. His timestamps are shown correctly over at PSNTL, Exophase and TT.

Another test user:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12420-maquette/shamekh-7

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, HusKy said:

This is some sort of glitch related to PS5.

AFAIK the only way to fix this is to load older save and trigger Infamy 10 again or you will need to replay the whole game again. The timestamp for the trophy will be the original one.

edit. Did some digging, this looks like PSNP bug.

@Sly Ripper You should have a look at this. His timestamps are shown correctly over at PSNTL, Exophase and TT.

Another test user:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12420-maquette/shamekh-7

6 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

A fix for this has been in place for a while but some changes a few months ago stopped it from working. It's how been re-fixed.

Viewing the incorrect trophies for that user will force an update and fix it.

Thank you both, it has now been fixed! ?