Restarting levels.

BEANO_BRFC

13 hours ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

You have to beat the boss of said world for the levels to restart. It’s a weird mechanic if you ask me 

Yeah a bit daft, just like having to re collect costumes when you run out. Once one is found you should be allowed to change it whenever you like. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Yeah a bit daft, just like having to re collect costumes when you run out. Once one is found you should be allowed to change it whenever you like. 

Completely agree. I wish at least they had the costumes saved and you can swap them out like the gadgets from Ape Escape, instead of making the costumes like a life system, and making it beyond tedious to just get a simple costume for a task in a separate world. Would’ve made the game a good bit better if you ask me 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 3:16 AM, DrewFrostStormy said:

Completely agree. I wish at least they had the costumes saved and you can swap them out like the gadgets from Ape Escape, instead of making the costumes like a life system, and making it beyond tedious to just get a simple costume for a task in a separate world. Would’ve made the game a good bit better if you ask me 

I know I'm waaaaay late to the party on responding to this, but these are my feelings EXACTLY!

This game is not necessarily bad, it's just that there are so many flawed gameplay elements holding it back that seem utterly baffling when playing it.

Costumes as a life system.

Having to go to a checkpoint to change costumes over and over again.

1 button gameplay.

Defeating a world boss to reset a level

No explanation for the Tim system.

All the elements are there for a damn fine platformer/collectathon game, but implemented so poorly :( 

• Like 2